|"The Wrap Party"|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 23, 2006|
|Written by|| Aaron Sorkin - Teleplay|
|Directed by||David Semel|
| ← previous|| next →|
A drunken Jordan makes friends with the cast during an after-show party, Danny tries to get Matt's mind off Harriet with the help of three sexy women, Simon makes a plea to hire more black writers and Cal deals with a mysterious man backstage (guest star Eli Wallach).
Special guest stars
- Tom tells his parents about the night Abbot and Costello wrote the famous comedy sketch "Who's on First?" If he was really such a fan, he would have known that although Abbott and Costello made the sketch famous, they did not write it. It was a version of an old vaudeville number that had been around for years.
- The first screen-test of adding sound to moving pictures took place on March 24th, 1921 in Berlin. Dr. Jo Engl, Josef Masolle and Hans Vogt invented the sound-film. In 1926 they tried to sell the patent on the American market after having failed to do so in Germany. William Fox (20th Century Fox) outbid the Warner Brothers.
- Jack Rudolph: Guess who’s in the hizouse?
- Cal Shanley: Suzanne! Tarps over everything!
- Schlamme, T. & Sorkin, A. (Executive Producers). (2006, October 23). Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip [Television program]. Burbank, California: Warner Bros. Television.
- TV.com Trivia
|Previous episode:||Season 1||Next episode:|
|The Long Lead Story||Nevada Day: Part 1|